Traveling Vine Ear Warmer Knit
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The vine ear warmer is a stunning twist of traveling cables. Just like the many species of newly discovered plants, we can discover new ways to transform our yarn. While I’m still working on my green thumb as an aspiring gardener, for now, I find the vines in knitting are longer lasting. A fun and quick knit using an infinity knit method for a swirly cable. Measurements: • Width: Adult size, brim stretches to fit 19-23″ heads (48-58 cm) Height: 4 inches (10 cm) "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You