This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Step by Step Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a super simple pattern that looks much more complicated than it is! We used sport weight yarn for this......it's what we had in our stash. This pattern is a great stash buster......use as many or as few colors as you'd like. Instructions for all yarn weights are included. Experiment and have some fun with it. This pattern was designed for Delaware Head Huggers. Pattern instructions include information for super bulky, chunky, worsted and sport weight yarn as well as how to adjust the size."
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- Fair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
- Lazy River Beanie
- Glacier Sunrise Knit Hat Pattern
- Blue Braided Knit Beanie
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- 66+ Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
- Chunky Hearts Fair Isle Hat Winter Toque Beanie Women Valentine's Day
- One Night Winter Hat
- Pink Quick-Knit Beanie
- Create Some Charm Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You