This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Poppy Slouchy Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Try one more super easy and eye-catching hat that I knitted this winter. I like the main stitch pattern and I am sure you will like it too. While the crown is knitted in stockinet stitch it makes the hat look finished. If you do not like the crown you are welcome it to cover with fur or yarn pom pom. One more option to shape the crown without decreases, just slipping all stitches and pulling tight the tail."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You