This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heart Baby Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This pair of baby socks is knitted toe up and the pattern comes with a gusset heel. The pattern is written for the magic loop method, but can easily be adjusted for double-pointed needles as well. The socks have a double-knitted reversible cuff. Sizes: baby/toddler (child) Yarn: Fingering weight wool and nylon blend Finished measurements (unstretched) Cuff circumference: 6 (7)″ [15 (17.5) cm] Foot length (adjustable): 6 (7.5)″ [15 (17.5) cm] Leg length (adjustable): 6.5 (8)″ [15 (17.5) cm]"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- Tapestry needle
Read Next75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You