This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pink subLime Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This was knit using sport weight yarn, in a cotton blend, which is super soft and lovely to work with. We included instructions for other yarn weights, but using a bulky or super bulky with this pattern will probably mean only one repeat of the design will fit on a hat. Try it - you might love it! Try all sorts of color combinations too. This could work equally as well for a man in more neutral colors. You could do team colors, school colors...so many possibilities!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextFair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- Fair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
- Lazy River Beanie
- Glacier Sunrise Knit Hat Pattern
- Blue Braided Knit Beanie
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- 66+ Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
- Chunky Hearts Fair Isle Hat Winter Toque Beanie Women Valentine's Day
- One Night Winter Hat
- Pink Quick-Knit Beanie
- Create Some Charm Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You