By: Jessie Roselyn for Fringe Association
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Audrey Hat is a simple and elegant hat featuring a knit-and-purls chevron motif and two levels of slouchiness. This easy knit hat pattern will produce a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe without frustrating you to tears. If you're looking for easy knitting projects that are worth more than the effort you put into them, this hat is your next project. Perfect for teenagers and mature women alike, the timeless look of this easy knitting pattern will have everyone asking where you buy your clothes.
Knitting Needle Size: 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you're a fan of free knitting patterns like this cute hat, take a look at our 48 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Back to School Knitting: 14 Easy Knit Patterns
- Broken Rib Slouchy Hat
- 2-Hour Butterfly Beanie
- Marigold Seed Stitch Headband
- Easy Cuffed Baby Booties
- Cabled Chicken Sweater
- How to Knit Socks: 14 of the Trendiest Knit Sock Patterns
- Mindless Garter Stitch Scarf
- Chunky Relaxed Cable Scarf