We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Audrey Hat is a simple and elegant hat featuring a knit-and-purls chevron motif and two levels of slouchiness. This easy knit hat pattern will produce a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe without frustrating you to tears. If you're looking for easy knitting projects that are worth more than the effort you put into them, this hat is your next project. Perfect for teenagers and mature women alike, the timeless look of this easy knitting pattern will have everyone asking where you buy your clothes.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge5 stitches, 9 rows, 1 inches. chevron pattern stitch
If you're a fan of free knitting patterns like this cute hat, take a look at our 48 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
- Knit Comfort Shawl
- Fantastic Pommed Hat
- Travel Knitting Tips: Knitting Needles on Plane and Much More!
- At the Fair Knit Corndog Pattern
- Cozy Triangle Knit Scarf Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- Toy Box Yarn
- Cozy Cardigan Patterns for Fall: 20 Fall Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You