This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Berry Beautiful Seed Stitch Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a fast and easy project for a one year old baby. But if you need help, I provided a link to a full video tutorial. Also I provided a link where you can find a hat calculator, in the case that you would like to make this in a different size. The stitch used for this hat is the seed stitch which consists of knit the purls and purl the knits. This stitch give a nice texture to the end product."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm, 8 or 5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextNightingale Knit Hat Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You