We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 3 - Light; Gauge : 13 stitches and 23 rows = 10 cm ; Consumed yarn length : 120 m (131 yards) ; Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52 - 54 cm; Materials : Needle size : 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Circular, Double Pointed); Yarn : 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m. per 100 grams); Abbreviations. K : Knit; K2tog : Knit two together; rep : Repeat; st(s) : Stitch(es);"
NotesIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You