This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 3 - Light; Gauge : 13 stitches and 23 rows = 10 cm ; Consumed yarn length : 120 m (131 yards) ; Sizing / Finished Measurements : Length of head circumference 52 - 54 cm; Materials : Needle size : 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Circular, Double Pointed); Yarn : 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m. per 100 grams); Abbreviations. K : Knit; K2tog : Knit two together; rep : Repeat; st(s) : Stitch(es);"
NotesIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of yarn 49% – wool, 51% – acryl (240 m per 100 grams)
Read NextCabled Slouch Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You