This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Cable Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These gloves are knit in the round on double pointed needles (dpn) with regular worsted weight yarn, these can be made long or short to suit your style. It isn’t a pattern for beginners. Some knitting experience is recommended. A quick note on sizing…I kept the stitch count the same and only changed the needle sizes to change the size of the glove. The pattern on the back of the hand stays proportional in size and placement on the glove remains the same for a better overall look."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm, 10 or 6 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- cable needle
- tapestry needle
- stitch holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Stripey Fingerless Mitts
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Whichaway Mitts
- Super Simple Easy To Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Your Favorite Fingerless Gloves
- Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You