This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Spider Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Knit flat on 2 needles with regular worsted weight yarn with single pointed knitting needles, any knitter with some basic knitting knowledge can knit up a pair! Don’t know how to make increases or think you may have trouble with the spider body and head? There are YouTube videos showing you exactly how to do it. It’s time to up your knitting game and make some truly awesome stuff! Don’t worry about the spiders falling off. The spider is worked along with the rest of the fingerless mitt. It’s guaranteed to NEVER fall off!A quick note on sizing. Like my other owl glove pattern knit flat, the sizes are adjusted by changing the size of the knitting needles. It gives a better overall look and maintains the proportion of the spider to the glove. Like all my patterns, you are free to sell, give away or keep any of the items you make with this pattern."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCountry Girl Easy Fingerless Gloves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
- Country Girl Easy Fingerless Gloves
- Spanish Onion Mitts
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Streamlined Fingerless Mitts
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Desert Sage Fingerless Gloves
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Emerald Green Handwarmers
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You