Simple Toddler Rhino Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This unique Simple Toddler Rhino Hat can be made for either boys or girls. Kids love running around with the horns on their heads! This project is easy to put together, and the pattern is made to knit it flat, though it could be done in the round as well. You just need to know how to knit, purl, and knit two together! With these beginner level skills, you can knit your child a cute little hat he or she just won't want to take off.
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextOne Hour Woodland Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You