Simple Toddler Rhino Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This unique Simple Toddler Rhino Hat can be made for either boys or girls. Kids love running around with the horns on their heads! This project is easy to put together, and the pattern is made to knit it flat, though it could be done in the round as well. You just need to know how to knit, purl, and knit two together! With these beginner level skills, you can knit your child a cute little hat he or she just won't want to take off.
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- Preemie Knit Hat
- Christmas Gifts Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You