Pebble Beach Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful textured sun hat pattern is great for hot summer days! Light, cool, and comfortable, you’ll want to wear it all the time. Pattern includes all sizes Newborn through Adult."
Scroll to the bottom of the blog post in order to download a free PDF of this pattern.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 125-220 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.0mm (US8) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method) OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You