Pebble Beach Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful textured sun hat pattern is great for hot summer days! Light, cool, and comfortable, you’ll want to wear it all the time. Pattern includes all sizes Newborn through Adult."
NotesScroll to the bottom of the blog post in order to download a free PDF of this pattern.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Approx. 125-220 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.0mm (US8) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method) OR whatever size is needed to achieve gauge
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat pattern is absolutely adorable and would make the perfect gift for any brand new baby. Available… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Knit Baby Hat"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You