Berry Crumble Knit Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight 2 - Fine Gauge 21 stitches and 34 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length 130 m (142 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Length of head circumference: 50-54 cm. Materials: Needle size 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Double Pointed) Yarn 50 grams of pink yarn 25% wool, 75% premium acrylic (130 m per 50 grams) Written pattern The hat is knitted bottom-up in the round. Cast on 112 stitches. Knit further according to the chart. Pull together the last 14 stitches. If you have any questions, comments and feedback, please feel free to contact me."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of pink yarn 25% wool, 75% premium acrylic (130 m per 50 grams)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You