4 Seasons Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This pattern can be knitted with straight or circular needles, the 2 patterns are available on my blog.You will alsa find the chart if you prefer knitting with diagram. Depending on the yarn you choose, it will be suitable for each season! The lace stitch is very easy to remember and is suitable for beginners or experienced knitters. The model presented is cotton for summer, but can easily be made with thick wool for colder seasons."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 ball of Latino Plassard
- needles 4.5mm
- 1 one color stitch marker.
- 21 stitch markers (contrasting color compared to the single marker)
- 1 kitchen scale (optional)
- Yarn needle
- blocking material (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You