This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tiny Gems Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Tiny Gems Baby Blanket uses a subtle pattern that looks like little diamonds and is so squishy. The framing is worked with the pattern, so it works up quickly in one piece. It uses DK weight yarn and I used just under 4 skeins of King Cole "Little Treasures" yarn to complete it. The knitting needles used are a little larger than what the yarn calls for, therefore giving it a lovely drape. The pattern has been tested."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- King Cole "Little Treasures Double Knitting" Yarn (60% Anti-Pilling Acrylic, 40% Polyamide; 3.5 oz / 100g; 349 yd / 320 m) - 1200 yds / 1097 m in color #4780 / Jem
- Size US 8 / 5mm 30" / 75 cm circular knitting needle
- 8 Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextMelika Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You