Bert Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a lovely baby blanket - and is totally reversible, as it looks great from either side. Easy to knit - and perfect for a new baby boy or girl (or a doll) There are instructions for 3 sizes up to 24" and it is easy to change the size by adding or reducing by multiples of 6 stitches Requires~ DK yarn or any yarn that knits to 22sts - 4” (10cm) 4mm needles So sweet ! And there is a matching beanie hat too!"
NotesThis sweet blanket looks great knitted in self-coloured or self-patterning yarns.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You