New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Twisted Cables Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This blanket pattern features some really pretty twisted cables that are much easier to do than you would think. A simple pattern repeat creates this amazing texture. We were also able to make the blankets personalized and a little different from each other by working different colored borders and tassels. So, let get right into it!I love the way the finished chunky knit blanket turned out and how the cables twist around each other to create a look that is so luxe and elegant. The yarn is super soft, easily washable and even has a little bit of a shine to it that I just adore!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You