New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Nocca Blanket knits up beautifully in chunky yarn. This easy knitting pattern is enjoyable for beginners and experienced knitters alike. This easy blanket is as relaxing to knit, as it is cozy. Enjoy knitting a simple four row repeat to your favorite audiobook or tv show. I love a cozy, chunky blanket. My kids are especially big fans of blankets. They make a good excuse to knit up a soft blanket for them. Since they’ve been home there’s lots of reading all over the house. It’s great to see them snuggled up with a book and a favorite knit blanket."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Glacier Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You