New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Lacey Lucy Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Lacey Lucy Baby Blanket is great for little ones. Knit using beautiful light and lacy yarn, this knit afghan pattern makes a wonderful gift for a first birthday or for baby's first Christmas. A good challenge for knitters, this afghan can also be knit in any color and is fun to make for adults, too! Display your work in the nursery or let everyone take a look at your work by displaying it in the living room. No matter where you use it or who you make it for, this afghan is sure to please anyone lucky enough to receive it!
Gauge16 stitches, 26 rows, 4 inches. in lace pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Poppy Penguin Knit Pattern
- Rows of Ease Blanket Square
- Hygge Cable Scarf Pattern
- Simple Rib and Lace Scarf and Cowl Pattern
- Blue Mountain Bulky Shawl
- Ice Queen Dress Blanket
- Linen Stitch Square
- Infinity Santa Scarf Pattern
- Jordan Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Ultimate Knitted Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You