New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Looking for an easy knit throw pattern that is also chic? This Endless Cables Knit Throw is a great beginner knitting pattern and is such an easy DIY blanket!
From the Blogger: "This stylish super chunky knit throw looks like one of the expensive knit blankets that are out in stores right now! This works up really fast with super bulky yarn and big knitting needles. It is an easy pattern as it only uses simple knit and purl stitches. The cables aren't difficult at all and there are pictures to help you as you go."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Consult our guide to Knitting Needle Sizes 101 for everything you need to know about choosing the right needle every time. Knitting Needle Sizes 101: Everything You Need to Know
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- Christmas Garter Stitch Mittens
- Adalynn's Seeds Knit Hat
- Mrs Claus Purse
- Pink Courage Chemo and Breast Cancer Awareness Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You