New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Looking for an easy knit throw pattern that is also chic? This Endless Cables Knit Throw is a great beginner knitting pattern and is such an easy DIY blanket!
From the Blogger: "This stylish super chunky knit throw looks like one of the expensive knit blankets that are out in stores right now! This works up really fast with super bulky yarn and big knitting needles. It is an easy pattern as it only uses simple knit and purl stitches. The cables aren't difficult at all and there are pictures to help you as you go."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Consult our guide to Knitting Needle Sizes 101 for everything you need to know about choosing the right needle every time. Knitting Needle Sizes 101: Everything You Need to Know
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
10 Hour Afghan Pattern
Blue And White Afghan
Year-Round Comfort: 16 Knitted Blanket Patterns for Every Season
Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
Cabin Comforts Knit Blanket
Stormy Weather Blanket
Country Cottage Blanket
Sunny Days Rib Stitch Blanket
Quick Knit Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You