New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Colorful Bulky Knit Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"An easy Bulky Knit Blanket Free Pattern that uses three strands of yarn held together to quickly knit up an afghan/blanket. By holding multiple strands of yarn together, we create a really nice chunky knit that is bulky and yet quick to finish. I love how pretty the huge stitches look, giving it a trendy look that would look great in your house, thanks to the large size US 50 needles used. This is a beginner project."
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Hometown USA Yarn
- US 50, 25mm needle
The entire project is knit with three strands of yarn held together as one (a triple strand if you may) to create the bulky stitches.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You