Four Leaf Clover Keychain
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This four leaf clover symbolize luck. It can also be knitted as three leaf clover and easily modified. You can easily attach a phone strap or keychain or even leave it as an ornament. Adding beads is also optional, depending on your liking."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches. Gauge isn't used as it doesn't need to fit.
- Lincraft Double Knitting Yarn in 5 Green (dye lot #2057)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing needle
- Beads of your choice (optional)
- Scraps of green thread for sewing beads (optional)
I use 3x DPN just to make it easier to maneuver but you can use 2 if you wish.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Two Hour Santa Hat
Santa Gnome Ornaments
Santa Knit Gift Card Sleeve
You Have My Heart Knit Applique
Holding Knitting Needles
Romance Your Mantle: 23 DIY Home Decor Ideas for the Holidays
Holiday Pom Slippers
Starry Night Holiday Stocking
Dreidel Table Runner & Napkin Holders
Knit Stocking Gift Card Holders
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You