This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Double Andalusian Stitch Dishcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beginner-friendly, simple stitch pattern has a delightful texture. This dishcloth is one of 48 free knitting patterns with photo or video tutorials in the Knitted Kitchen Blog Hop: Learn A New Stitch Dishcloth Series 2017. Skills used Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, slip stitch, bind off Knitting flat in rows Skill Level Easy Finished Size 12″ (30.5 cm) square. Materials Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (100% mercerized cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g/186 yd/170 m) – 1 skein in 147 Purple, or approximately 153 yd (140 m) in any medium weight, cotton yarn. US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge. Gauge 18 sts = 4″ (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRainy Day Washcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rainy Day Washcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Quick Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Bikini Dishcloth
- Jelly Roll Knitted Washcloth Pattern
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Noni's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You