This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitted Dishcloth Patterns are the perfect first project to complete as a beginner knitter. They are quick and simple and useful. I mean who needs 100’s of scarves? Today I share with you the very basic easy peasy garter stitch knitted dishcloth pattern that will shock and amaze you just how easy it really is. Once you’ve learned how to cast on, knit and cast off you can do this dishcloth pattern! It’s beyond easy to use a garter stitch to complete your first dishcloth. A garter stitch is simply a repeated knit stitch flat lay piece of knitted fabric. What do you think of the dishcloth/washcloth pattern? The gauge of the pattern really doesn’t matter as the final size will be dependant on how many rows you choose to do."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cotton Dishcloth Yarn
- Size 9 US Circular Needles
Read NextSlip Stitch Dishtowels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slip Stitch Dishtowels
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Simple Cotton Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Knitted Cat Face Scrubby
- Simple Square Scrubby
- Jelly Roll Knitted Washcloth Pattern
- Simple and Clean Basket Weave Knit Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You