This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rectangular Knit Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Rectangular knit scarf is a beginners friendly project that cab be done within one or two hours. For the cowl I was using super bulky yarn but it can be substituted with absolutely any yarn you have. The only one thing you have to know is gauge that can be calculated by knitting a small piece of swatch. Checking my video tutorial you will also learn a new bind off method that you can later use for all other projects knitted in garter stitch."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextMystic Vines Cable Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You