This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Flying Off The Needles Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This reversible cowl pattern works up quickly in jumbo yarn. The smaller size is a one skein project; the larger size can be worn as a hooded cowl. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, seaming (with link to photo tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Narrow (Wide). Photographed sample is size Wide. Narrow: 24” (61 cm) circumference x 9” (23 cm) height after seaming. Wide: 24” (61 cm) circumference x 11” (28 cm) height after seaming. Materials King Cole Big Value BIG yarn (100% acrylic, 8.9 oz/250 g/82 yd/75 m) – 1(2) skein(s) in 4434 Denim, or approximately 77 yd (94 yd)/70.5 m (86 m) in any jumbo weight yarn. US Size 35/19 mm knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 6 sts x 8 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. For best fit, check your gauge."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Read NextSandy Winter Cable Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You