Flying Off The Needles Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This reversible cowl pattern works up quickly in jumbo yarn. The smaller size is a one skein project; the larger size can be worn as a hooded cowl. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, seaming (with link to photo tutorial) Skill Level Easy Finished Size Narrow (Wide). Photographed sample is size Wide. Narrow: 24” (61 cm) circumference x 9” (23 cm) height after seaming. Wide: 24” (61 cm) circumference x 11” (28 cm) height after seaming. Materials King Cole Big Value BIG yarn (100% acrylic, 8.9 oz/250 g/82 yd/75 m) – 1(2) skein(s) in 4434 Denim, or approximately 77 yd (94 yd)/70.5 m (86 m) in any jumbo weight yarn. US Size 35/19 mm knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Gauge 6 sts x 8 rows = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. For best fit, check your gauge."
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You