Mini Knit Christmas Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"When you make little knitted things it makes people smile. They pick up the wee bit of knitting, fondle it, and say awwww. Little knit things are, in my experience, a sure hit. So let those other knitters knock themselves out making full-size stockings in all their stranded knit glory for everyone in their family (you can make me one too - they are gorgeous)! Lets make minis for Christmas. A whole bunch of them. Theyre great for tree ornaments, or dangling from the big bow on a present, or stuffed with little candies and given away just as they are. And they are lickity-split fast!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
These are really just toe-up socks with a basic short row heel, but since no one will ever put them on a set of little feet, I cheated and went for the easiest Make One (a backwards e-loop). Also, I didnt worry over closing a gusset hole. If youve never made toe-up socks, this is a great way to learn! But maybe skip the color changes and the purled rows the first time through. It will be less fiddly that way and go nice and fast.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- Easy Knit Christmas Tags
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Ornaments
- Smiling Snowman Jar Cozy
- Mini Knit Christmas Stockings
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You