Mini Knit Christmas Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"When you make little knitted things it makes people smile. They pick up the wee bit of knitting, fondle it, and say awwww. Little knit things are, in my experience, a sure hit. So let those other knitters knock themselves out making full-size stockings in all their stranded knit glory for everyone in their family (you can make me one too - they are gorgeous)! Lets make minis for Christmas. A whole bunch of them. Theyre great for tree ornaments, or dangling from the big bow on a present, or stuffed with little candies and given away just as they are. And they are lickity-split fast!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
These are really just toe-up socks with a basic short row heel, but since no one will ever put them on a set of little feet, I cheated and went for the easiest Make One (a backwards e-loop). Also, I didnt worry over closing a gusset hole. If youve never made toe-up socks, this is a great way to learn! But maybe skip the color changes and the purled rows the first time through. It will be less fiddly that way and go nice and fast.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- "9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays" eBook
- Colorful Keepsake Stocking
- Little Christmas Stockings Knitting Pattern
- 30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You