Clothespin Snowman Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you have scraps of yarn, this is a quick and easy snowman ornament to make for the Christmas Holiday season. I used a clip on clothespin for the body, but you could actually make this snowman without the clothespin by sewing up the bottom of the coat and adding a small bit of stuffing. They can be used as hanging tree ornaments, or on a gift, or to decorate a wreath. Quick and easy ornaments for Christmas!!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Knit Beanie
- Chunky Christmas Santa Stocking Cap Pompom Hat
- Chunky Christmas Elf Stocking Cap Pompom Hat Winter
- Christmas Elf Stocking Cap Hat Baby Children Women Men
- Snowman Pompom Toque Winter Hat Children Women Christmas Winter
- Santa Pompom Toque Christmas Hat Baby Children Adult
- Bear Ears Hat - Baby Children Women Men Winter Toque
- Personalized Name Toque Baby Children Women Men Winter Hat
- Santa Double Pompom Chunky Christmas Hat Toque
- Little Hearts Hat Valentine's Day Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You