This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Clothespin Snowman Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"If you have scraps of yarn, this is a quick and easy snowman ornament to make for the Christmas Holiday season. I used a clip on clothespin for the body, but you could actually make this snowman without the clothespin by sewing up the bottom of the coat and adding a small bit of stuffing. They can be used as hanging tree ornaments, or on a gift, or to decorate a wreath. Quick and easy ornaments for Christmas!!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextEasy Holiday Knit Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- Poinsettia Gift Topper
- Knit Christmas Angel Ornament
- Grandma's Favorite Holiday Afghan
- Santa Knit Gift Card Sleeve
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Knit Utensil Stockings
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- 15 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns for Christmas
- Yarnie Ornament
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You