Baby Santa Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This one is SO cute for the holidays, and any baby experiencing their first Christmas would simply be WAY TOO CUTE sporting this outfit. This set features a cute cabled stocking cap and adorable pants. Both are made out of bulky yarn making them quick and fun knits to work up. This free knit Santa hat and pants set patterns calls for bulky (5) weight yarn and size US13 knitting needles. Pattern includes sizes Newborn through 6-12 Months."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- Partridge in a Pear Tree Ornaments
- Super Cute Yarn Ball Ornament
- 30+ DIY Christmas Gifts: A Knit Gift Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You