Baby Santa Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This one is SO cute for the holidays, and any baby experiencing their first Christmas would simply be WAY TOO CUTE sporting this outfit. This set features a cute cabled stocking cap and adorable pants. Both are made out of bulky yarn making them quick and fun knits to work up. This free knit Santa hat and pants set patterns calls for bulky (5) weight yarn and size US13 knitting needles. Pattern includes sizes Newborn through 6-12 Months."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth is a super simple pattern that results in a pretty washcloth you can use to brighten up a bathroom… Continue reading: "Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth"
- 27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- 18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- 20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
- Colorful Keepsake Stocking
- Knit Mittens as Ornaments
- Knit Douglas Fir Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
- Marley Beanie
- 10 Interesting Things to Knit When You're Bored
- Ammara Throw
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You