The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Fair Isle Tunic and Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It’s the time to wear warm, comfortable knitwear. I offer you this wonderful warm tunic (dress, short sleeve) for a 5-6-year-old girl. Materials: Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 Yarn : 150 grams of burgundy yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic ( 390 m per 100 grams ) 100 grams of milky yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic ( 390 m per 100 grams ) Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Consumed yarn length1000 m (1094 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Tunic: for a 5-6-year-old. Hat: length of head circumference 50-52 cm."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 150 grams of burgundy yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic (390 m per 100 grams)
- 100 grams of milky yarn 49% wool, 51% acrylic (390 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- Anastasia Hoodie
- Hat In English Rib
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You