Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"These handy little bow tie keyhole scarves will provide kids with added warmth without any bulkiness. They lay flat around the neck and are easy to put on and take off with the simple loop opening. This quick pattern comes with three size adjustments. There's a small size for ages 3 to 7, a medium size for ages 8 to 12, and a large size that will fit teens and adults. Not only can you make these cute scarves for the youngsters in your life, you can make a matching scarf for yourself too!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Girl's Seed Stitch Bolero
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Noel Knit Cape Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Fluffy Mix Sweater
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Play Day Cardigan
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You