The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
"Color Trends" Unisex Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Gauge : 21 stitches and 32 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length : 380 m (416 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements: Length of head circumference 54-56 cm Materials : Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn: 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams) Written pattern: The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round, so there are no seams to press against head. Cast on 120 stitches. Knit according to the chart."
NotesIf you have any questions, comments and feedback, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Noel Knit Cape Pattern
Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
Easy Child's Poncho
Lovely Lavender Jacket
Sweet Sailor Knit Dress Pattern
Play Day Cardigan
15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
Girl's Seed Stitch Bolero
16 Simple Summer Knitting Patterns for Kids
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You