This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"Color Trends" Unisex Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info : Yarn weight : 1 - Super Fine Gauge : 21 stitches and 32 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length : 380 m (416 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements: Length of head circumference 54-56 cm Materials : Needle size : 2.0 mm - US 0 (Circular, Double Pointed) Yarn: 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams) Written pattern: The hat are knitted bottom-up in the round, so there are no seams to press against head. Cast on 120 stitches. Knit according to the chart."
NotesIf you have any questions, comments and feedback, please feel free to contact me.
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 100 grams of cotton yarn (380 m per 100 grams)
Read NextToddler Summer Top Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- 32 Free Knitting Patterns for 4 Year Olds
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Lollipop Hat
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Firefighter Knit Vest and Hat
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You