This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Beanie and Scarf Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight 3 - Light Gauge 17 stitches and 28 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length 480 m (525 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Length of head circumference 52-54 cm. Materials: Needle size 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Double Pointed) Yarn 200 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams) Written pattern Hat. The hat is knitted bottom-up in the round. Cast on 84 stitches Rounds 1-10: * 2 knit, 2 purl * repeat from * to end of round Rounds 11-62: knit according to the chart"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 200 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams)
Read NextEasy Child's Poncho Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- 32 Free Knitting Patterns for 4 Year Olds
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Girl's Stockinette Argyle Dress
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Shades of Summer Dress
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You