Beanie and Scarf Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pattern info Yarn weight 3 - Light Gauge 17 stitches and 28 rows = 10 cm Consumed yarn length 480 m (525 yards) Sizing / Finished Measurements Length of head circumference 52-54 cm. Materials: Needle size 3.0 mm - US 2½ (Double Pointed) Yarn 200 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams) Written pattern Hat. The hat is knitted bottom-up in the round. Cast on 84 stitches Rounds 1-10: * 2 knit, 2 purl * repeat from * to end of round Rounds 11-62: knit according to the chart"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 200 grams of yarn 49% - wool, 51% - acrylic (240 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You