Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A tiny knitted mouse for keychain / keyring. It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this tiny mouse . It's a knitting pattern easy for the beginner. This Tiny mouse makes a great gift for your friends or for your pets. All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles .We'll use Mattress stitch and Whip Stitch to sew the seams. Make your own Tiny Mouse with this free pattern from Cheryx. Try it now! "
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn: Wishful bird baby of Ruyi Bird (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn): Gray (02), Pink (04) - Less than 10g in each colour.
Toy ﬁlling (less than 10g)
- Sewing pins
- 2 beads - for the eyes (4 mm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You