This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, you can use it as keychain/ keyring . Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this little bunny . Made from sports weight yarn,All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own keychain with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now! "
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- A pair of 2.25mm straight knitting needles
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 10g)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 pencils (I used them to make pom-pom. You can use anything which has the same size)
- Wishful bird baby of Ruyi Bird (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn): Brown (04)
- Jeans Yarn Art (or any yarn you want to use to embroider the eyes and cheeks): Black, Red
Read NextEater Bunny Free Knitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You