Mary Keenan from Hugs for Your Head
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Mary Keenan is a writer who shouldn't be nearly so interested in knitting (and sewing and baking and sleep) as she is, and compensates by telling a story with each of her designs.
She especially enjoys hats because like socks they offer a blank canvas, and unlike socks you only have to make one.
Mary's Blog: Hugs for Your Head
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gina Michele
- Gretchen Tracy
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Louise Felice of Lucinda Designs
- Cassie May - Little Red Window
- Heidi Gustad from Hands Occupied
- Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
- Deborah Birchall and Louise Fitzpatrick from Fitzbirch Crafts
- Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fabulous Fair Isle Knit Cowl Pattern
- Girls Fair Isle Knit Sweater Pattern
- Busy Bee Baby Hat Pattern
- Little Surprise Knit Sweater Pattern
- Mini Chevron Knit Mitten Pattern
- Simple Knit Baby Hoodie
- Knit Comfort Shawl
- Fantastic Pommed Hat
- Travel Knitting Tips: Knitting Needles on Plane and Much More!
- At the Fair Knit Corndog Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You