The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Mary Keenan from Hugs for Your Head
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Mary Keenan is a writer who shouldn't be nearly so interested in knitting (and sewing and baking and sleep) as she is, and compensates by telling a story with each of her designs.
She especially enjoys hats because like socks they offer a blank canvas, and unlike socks you only have to make one.
Mary's Blog: Hugs for Your Head
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Skye Striped Shawl Pattern
- Gucci Metallic Knit Hat Pattern
- Men’s Triple Knit Hat Pattern
- Kelsey Lace and Spiral Knit Hat Pattern
- Penny Reversible Knit Hat Pattern
- Sixth Degree Shawl
- What is a Skein of Yarn? Yarn Bundle Types and How to Use Them
- Pink subLime Knit Hat
- Lavender Cream Baby Blanket
- Be Merry Easy Knit Wreath