The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Colleen Barth From Designs by Colleen
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I started knitting about three years ago, but come from a family of knitters. My mother knitted for years and taught me to knit when I was a child, however at that time I found it very boring. After my children were born and raised I started knitting for charity work and raffles. I totally enjoyed it and started knitting all the time.
I live in a small rural community in Northern Kentucky. I have two grown children and 6 grandchildren and another baby due the middle of July. My oldest grandchild is also learning to knit and we spend a lot of time sharing new ideas.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Stash 'N Go Purse
Summer Day Beach Bag
Stash 'N Go Coin Purse
Ruffled Red Scarf
Elegant Summer Clutch
4th of July Party Purse
4th of July Placemat
Rainy Day Washcloth
30 Minute Knitted Purse
Easy Peasy Scarf
Nintendo DS Cozy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You