We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Carol Sunday began designing knitwear as soon as her mother put a pair of needles into her little hands. Throughout her studies in engineering and medicine and her career as an artist, knitting was always the thing.
In 2008 she started Sunday Knits, her own line of classic luxury yarns, together with Carol Sunday designs, where she combines her passions for pattern, engineering, fashion and art.
Her designs are described by Vogue Knitting magazine as sophisticated and elegant and have also been featured in magazines such as Interweave Knits and Twist Collective. Carol likes to follow her own muse so also enjoys self publishing and always has several new works in progress.
Company Site: Sunday Knits
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You