The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Carol Sunday began designing knitwear as soon as her mother put a pair of needles into her little hands. Throughout her studies in engineering and medicine and her career as an artist, knitting was always the thing.
In 2008 she started Sunday Knits, her own line of classic luxury yarns, together with Carol Sunday designs, where she combines her passions for pattern, engineering, fashion and art.
Her designs are described by Vogue Knitting magazine as sophisticated and elegant and have also been featured in magazines such as Interweave Knits and Twist Collective. Carol likes to follow her own muse so also enjoys self publishing and always has several new works in progress.
Company Site: Sunday Knits
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You