The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Carol Sunday began designing knitwear as soon as her mother put a pair of needles into her little hands. Throughout her studies in engineering and medicine and her career as an artist, knitting was always the thing.
In 2008 she started Sunday Knits, her own line of classic luxury yarns, together with Carol Sunday designs, where she combines her passions for pattern, engineering, fashion and art.
Her designs are described by Vogue Knitting magazine as sophisticated and elegant and have also been featured in magazines such as Interweave Knits and Twist Collective. Carol likes to follow her own muse so also enjoys self publishing and always has several new works in progress.
Company Site: Sunday Knits
Follow Carol Sunday on Pinterest
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Tomato Palindrome Scarf
Rainbow Afternoon Shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You