The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Anna Hrachovec from Mochimochi Land
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anna Hrachovec is a Brooklyn-based designer and artist who combines a wacky sense of humor, unusual design elements, and Japanese kawaii aesthetics to create knitted creatures that all ages can get excited about. After growing bored with her hobby of knitting scarves and hats a few years back, since 2007 she has been making squishy bathtubs, stacking cats, and other seriously silly toys out of yarn and needles.
Anna divides her time between designing patterns that she shares with an enthusiastic crafting community and creating more complex knitted pieces for exhibition. Her character-based soft sculptures and installations have been exhibited in galleries around the US and in Europe and Asia.
She has written two books of patterns for knitted toys, Knitting Mochimochi and Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gina Michele
- Gretchen Tracy
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Louise Felice of Lucinda Designs
- Cassie May - Little Red Window
- Heidi Gustad from Hands Occupied
- Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
- Deborah Birchall and Louise Fitzpatrick from Fitzbirch Crafts
- Megan Goodacre of Tricksy Knitter
- Christina Consiglio from Olives and Mermaids and Wine, oh my...
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hungry for the Harvest: 20 Patterns for Thanksgiving Table Decor
- Wear With Everything Slouch Hat Pattern
- Sweet Kitty Easy Knit Toys
- Preemie Love Knitted Baby Bonnet Pattern
- Ribbed Knit Baby Vest Pattern
- Fabulous Fair Isle Knit Cowl Pattern
- Girls Fair Isle Knit Sweater Pattern
- Busy Bee Baby Hat Pattern
- Little Surprise Knit Sweater Pattern
- Mini Chevron Knit Mitten Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You