The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Anna Hrachovec from Mochimochi Land
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anna Hrachovec is a Brooklyn-based designer and artist who combines a wacky sense of humor, unusual design elements, and Japanese kawaii aesthetics to create knitted creatures that all ages can get excited about. After growing bored with her hobby of knitting scarves and hats a few years back, since 2007 she has been making squishy bathtubs, stacking cats, and other seriously silly toys out of yarn and needles.
Anna divides her time between designing patterns that she shares with an enthusiastic crafting community and creating more complex knitted pieces for exhibition. Her character-based soft sculptures and installations have been exhibited in galleries around the US and in Europe and Asia.
She has written two books of patterns for knitted toys, Knitting Mochimochi and Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 34 Free Knitting Scarves Patterns and More
- How to Knit a Dog Sweater + 10 More Adorable Animal Patterns
- 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns
- Slouchy Cabled Hat
- Fringed Throw Pillow
- Garden Cocoon Baby Sack
- Toby Kuhnke
- 12 Free Rectangular Knit Shawl Patterns
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 12 Scarf Fringe Ideas to Glam Up Your Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You