The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Allison Griffith is a lifelong knitter with years of experience designing patterns and teaching fiber arts. She is the creator and author of the blog On the Needles where she offers patterns, tutorials, and inspiration to hundreds of readers. She has published dozens of patterns through both her blog and Knit Picks.
When not designing knitwear, Allison divides her time among teaching children’s sewing classes, working in her garden, watching too many Law & Order reruns, and playing banked-track roller derby.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
Heidi Gustad from Hands Occupied
Rebecca Roush from ChemKnits
Colleen Barth From Designs by Colleen
Jessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
Georgina Giles from All About Sprout
Cassie May - Little Red Window
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Party of Five Mini Skein Set
- What is a Ruana? + 4 Knit Ruana Patterns
- Veronica Knit Ruana Pattern
- Ruana Style Vest
- Cabled Baby Cardigan Sweater
- 27 Free Knitting Patterns for Premature Babies
- Premature Baby Sets
- 22 Knitted Vests for the Whole Family
- How to Knit an SK2P Decrease
- How to Knit an SSP Decrease (Slip, Slip, Purl)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You