The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Allison Griffith is a lifelong knitter with years of experience designing patterns and teaching fiber arts. She is the creator and author of the blog On the Needles where she offers patterns, tutorials, and inspiration to hundreds of readers. She has published dozens of patterns through both her blog and Knit Picks.
When not designing knitwear, Allison divides her time among teaching children’s sewing classes, working in her garden, watching too many Law & Order reruns, and playing banked-track roller derby.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Cool Cable Cap
The Boyfriend Scarf
Flower Power Knit Applique
Knitters' Handmade Christmas Ornaments
Lazy Susan Beanie
Fiery Phoenix Drawstring Pouch
Scalloped Christmas Stocking Pattern
Shining Star Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You