We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Pearls knitting needles have been made in Oregon since the beginning. We make the product by hand, and are dedicated to a consistent and high quality product. We have designed the product with the knitter in mind. These Needles were developed based on knitter feedback. Pearls Knitting Needles have a life time replacement guarantee* and will provide hours of comfortable an economical usability. Learn more about our products today.
*lifetime warranty is limited to manufacturing defects.
About the products:
Our products are made out of durable and high quality plastics. They are light weight and warn to the touch. Our contour points offer easier yarn manipulation and maneuverability. Our unique cable material is non-memory which delivers years of hassle free use. All of our single points and double points come with a functional point protector.
Full range of sizes:
Single points: sizes 2-17 with lengths of 10" and 14"
Double points: sizes 2-8 in 5" length and sizes 2-11 in 7.5" length
Circulars: sizes 3-17 in lengths of 16" 24" 32" 40" also available in 5 jewel tone colors.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Check out Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers to learn how to create a pair of comfy, cozy slippers for your loved ones. This pattern is… Continue reading: "Grandma's Simple Knit Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You