This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Little Bear Den
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, it's gift for kids, teens, and adults. Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. .It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this bear . Made from sports weight yarn,All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own bear with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now! "
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- A pair of 2.25mm straight knitting needles
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 50g)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 beads - for the eyes (6 mm)
- 1 Holder needle
- Tape measure + Scissors
- A piece of wire ( 8cm)
- Washable thin cardboard (we’ll cut 2 circle and put it into the stump)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You