We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit the herringbone capelet in under two hours with Red Heart Irresistible yarn or any other jumbo weight yarn. It drapes nicely around the neck and provides extreme warmth in the harsh winter months. The herringbone capelet is the perfect beginner project to learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. It is one you must try at least once! The pattern is available for free and there is even a video tutorial to help you learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. What are you waiting for?"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 600 Yards of Yarn?
- Sunset Blanket
- Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sophia's Knit Blanket
- Easy Knit Scarf
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You