We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit the herringbone capelet in under two hours with Red Heart Irresistible yarn or any other jumbo weight yarn. It drapes nicely around the neck and provides extreme warmth in the harsh winter months. The herringbone capelet is the perfect beginner project to learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. It is one you must try at least once! The pattern is available for free and there is even a video tutorial to help you learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. What are you waiting for?"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Ocean Sunset Lace Bolero
Whispering Willows Knit Shrug
Stylishly Simple Shrug
Organic Pumpkin Spice Shrug
13+ Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
Sea-Green Simple Shrug
Silver Moon Shrug
Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
Not Your Average Shrug
Celestial Hand-Painted DK Cardigan/Bolero Free Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You