We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit the herringbone capelet in under two hours with Red Heart Irresistible yarn or any other jumbo weight yarn. It drapes nicely around the neck and provides extreme warmth in the harsh winter months. The herringbone capelet is the perfect beginner project to learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. It is one you must try at least once! The pattern is available for free and there is even a video tutorial to help you learn how to knit the herringbone stitch. What are you waiting for?"
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You