Easy Peasy Pumpkin Potholders
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It's getting colder outside. To get into the mood for autumn and to get some cozy decoration, knit yourself a couple of pumpkin shaped potholders. These potholders are knitted all in garter stitch to give them a certain thickness and squishyness. They are shaped using a combination of short rows and increases/decreases. These potholders can be knit up quickly and you can use any cotton scraps you might have left over from another project."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You