Small and Simple Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I have been having so much fun making these little scarves! They are simple and quick to finish, perfect knitting while on a Netflix marathon. I also think they are quite stylish, and look great on everyone! I made the one shown above using Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed. Once I finished it, I started one in a beautiful white, made from her Cashmerino Aran Yarn. This pattern will knit wonderfully in any Aran weight yarn you love."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 24 rows, 4 inches. About 18 stitches per 4
- 2 50 gram Balls of any Aran Weight Yarn
- #7 US Knitting Needles
- #7 or #6 set of double point knitting needles
- Chenille needle for weaving ends
- Tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You