Small and Simple Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I have been having so much fun making these little scarves! They are simple and quick to finish, perfect knitting while on a Netflix marathon. I also think they are quite stylish, and look great on everyone! I made the one shown above using Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed. Once I finished it, I started one in a beautiful white, made from her Cashmerino Aran Yarn. This pattern will knit wonderfully in any Aran weight yarn you love."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 24 rows, 4 inches. About 18 stitches per 4
- 2 50 gram Balls of any Aran Weight Yarn
- #7 US Knitting Needles
- #7 or #6 set of double point knitting needles
- Chenille needle for weaving ends
- Tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You