This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Snarf Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a simple Snarf Scarf to add to your pet’s wardrobe. It’s completely customizable for any size critter and even has a fun, little bell on it (and some of my testers opted for tassels as the finishing touch). This pattern works up very quickly and is a fun, easy knit. It would be a great stash buster, as it uses very little yarn. It’s worked flat, in one piece and the yarn is carried up with the project (less ends to weave in!)."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- King Cole Cherish Baby Double Knitting yarn (100% Low-Pilling Acrylic: 262 yds / 240 m; 100g; #3 weight / dk) 24 yds / 22 m in color A (Laurel); 36 yds / 33 m in color B (White)
- US 7 / 4.5 mm 24” / 60 cm circular knitting needle
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 0.7” / 18mm bell (or tassel, if that’s your preference)
Read NextCandy DIY Catnip Toy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You