Leg Warmers For Dogs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Imagine how adorable your dog would look with some leg warmers. You don't have to imagine it anymore! There's officially a pattern for that, and we have to say, it's completely adorable. This pattern is easy enough for those just beginning knitting to manage, and comes in three sizes so no dog is left out. You can even match it to your dog's collar for some extra cohesiveness! Keep these in mind when you're dressing your dog up for Halloween, or trying to keep his little legs warm in the winter.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge21 stitches, 21 rows, 04 inches. rib stitch
These are very stretchy, and easily stay put on your pets legs, so do not be afraid to make them smaller then you think.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- Saleha Sluuchy Beanie
- Marley Beanie
- 10 Interesting Things to Knit When You're Bored
- Ammara Throw
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You