Leg Warmers For Dogs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Imagine how adorable your dog would look with some leg warmers. You don't have to imagine it anymore! There's officially a pattern for that, and we have to say, it's completely adorable. This pattern is easy enough for those just beginning knitting to manage, and comes in three sizes so no dog is left out. You can even match it to your dog's collar for some extra cohesiveness! Keep these in mind when you're dressing your dog up for Halloween, or trying to keep his little legs warm in the winter.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge21 stitches, 21 rows, 04 inches. rib stitch
These are very stretchy, and easily stay put on your pets legs, so do not be afraid to make them smaller then you think.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You