- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Leg Warmers For Dogs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Imagine how adorable your dog would look with some leg warmers. You don't have to imagine it anymore! There's officially a pattern for that, and we have to say, it's completely adorable. This pattern is easy enough for those just beginning knitting to manage, and comes in three sizes so no dog is left out. You can even match it to your dog's collar for some extra cohesiveness! Keep these in mind when you're dressing your dog up for Halloween, or trying to keep his little legs warm in the winter.
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge21 stitches, 21 rows, 04 inches. rib stitch
These are very stretchy, and easily stay put on your pets legs, so do not be afraid to make them smaller then you think.
Read NextCabled Chicken Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Classic Inaugural Cloche
Feel as glamorous as can be even when it's chilly out. This Classic Inaugural Cloche was designed to match a similar hat worn by an… Continue reading: "Classic Inaugural Cloche"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You