Simply Adorable Dog Bow Tie and Pom Collar
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This beginner friendly project is a great way to use up those left over bits of yarn from your winter knitting. The Simply Adorable Dog Bow Tie and Pom Collar work up in no time on large needles. This bow is done entirely in garter stitch, and attached to the dog collar. The included Pom Pom collar is a bonus, cute-as-a-button accessory for your dog's growing wardrobe! Dress your best friend up for parties or Halloween, or just to look dapper, with these easy knit accessories.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextCat Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flat Cable Slippers
- Halloween Ghost Hat
- 20 Free Knitted Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You