Simply Adorable Dog Bow Tie and Pom Collar
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This beginner friendly project is a great way to use up those left over bits of yarn from your winter knitting. The Simply Adorable Dog Bow Tie and Pom Collar work up in no time on large needles. This bow is done entirely in garter stitch, and attached to the dog collar. The included Pom Pom collar is a bonus, cute-as-a-button accessory for your dog's growing wardrobe! Dress your best friend up for parties or Halloween, or just to look dapper, with these easy knit accessories.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You