This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Holiday Snarf Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Snarf Scarf is triangular in shape and uses very little yarn; therefore it would be a great stash diving project. It uses DK weight yarn with only one color at a time, works up in just a couple hours and is completely customizable to the size of your critter. My dogs are both medium size dogs and the scarf fits them as the pattern is written.If you have a very large dog, there is a section where you would repeat until it’s the right size and there’s a place marked where to stop if you have a smaller critter."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Paintbox Simply DK 100% Acrylic (3.5 oz /100 g; 302 yd / 276 m) – 24 yd / 22 m in main color #102 (Cream) and 34 yd / 31 m in contrast color #115 (Red) OR color #126 (Green)
- Size US 7 / 4.5mm 30″ circular knitting needle
- 1 Stitch marker (optional)
- 1 – 0.7″ / 18 mm bell
- 2 sets of size 1 sew-on snaps
- Sewing thread and sewing needle
- Tapestry needle
Read NextCandy DIY Catnip Toy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You