We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Have you ever seen a cat couch? It’s a mini version of a normal couch, meant for a cat (or, I suppose, a small dog, though that lacks the alliteration). Because of course cats deserve their own furniture. This is more of an outline of how you might knit a cat couch for your cat than it is a strict knitting pattern because I don’t know how big your cat is or how large of a couch you might want to knit. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You